These concepts for rapid summer dinners will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time! Stock up on the ingredients for a quick summer meal anytime.
1. Grilled Chicken, Zucchini and Potato Salad: Marinate boneless, thin sliced chicken breasts in Italian salad dressing up to one particular day ahead. Slice zucchini diagonally, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken and zucchini until performed. Serve with retailer purchased potato salad. Note: The thin sliced chicken breast will be tender and cook in half the time.
2. Salad Bowl: Buy your preferred wide variety of bagged salad. Add any of the following items for a gourmet salad: dried fruit, grapes, apples, peppers, tomatoes, nuts, croutons, cheese, chicken, bacon bits or chopped hard-boiled egg. Leading with your preferred salad dressing.
3. Make Your Own Pizza: Beginning with a package of pita bread, there are a number of distinct variations on this theme. Mexican: salsa, cheese, olives, beans, tomatoes and chicken. Italian: pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, olives, mushrooms and onions. Greek: hummus, feta cheese, olives, onions and spinach. Barbecue: barbecue sauce, cheese, onions, chicken and cilantro. Bake until heated via and cheese is melted. Try a new theme each and every week!
4. Pasta, Pasta, Pasta! Boil a pound of pasta and you can throw in virtually anything. I like to saut pre-cooked, shelled shrimp with garlic in olive oil. Toss with pasta and serve a salad on the side. This is also a superb way to use leftover meats and veggies. Other toss- ins: diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, peppers, and sun-dried tomatoes.
5. Tortilla Roll-Ups: Fill tortillas with assorted toppings, roll up and bake or microwave. Topping concepts: refried beans, cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, chicken, spinach, corn, roasted peppers and onions.
Home Based Jobs
Pharmacy Technician Salary
Respiratory Therapist Salary
Medical Assistant Salary