Tuesday 12 June 2012

Attempt This Absolutely Delicious (and Healthy) Fat-Burning Chocolate Pudding Recipe - Well being - Weight Loss


A pudding recipe that's high fiber, high protein, full of wholesome fats, and low in sugar!!

wholesome chocolate pudding recipeWell, I've entirely outdone myself with today's wholesome chocolate pudding recipe... this is damn very good!!

As you know, I continually appear for techniques to make seemingly unhealthy foods into wholesome fat-burning versions. Some well-known recipes of mine in the past were when I made a truly wholesome chocolate fudge (super well-known), as nicely as my recipe for the worlds healthiest cheese steak.

But right now, I want to show you my recipe for an amazingly wholesome fat-burning chocolate pudding that's high in fiber, wholesome fats, protein, and low in sugar, with ZERO artificial sweeteners and NO added sugars!

I know... I'm a freakin mad scientist with this stuff. But I actually got the concept for this recipe from Mens Fitness magazine... however, I changed it all around since I didn't like some of their ingredients, plus their recipe was too high in sugar in my opinion...and I added much more protein.

Some of the ingredients may perhaps sound weird for a "pudding", but trust me, everybody I know that's tried this has loved it!

Here's the Geary version of Healthy Fat-Burning Chocolate Pudding:

(This recipe will make about two-four servings and is a incredible wholesome dessert or late night snack)

1/two of a ripe avocado (soft to touch) approx 3 tablespoons of almond butter (preferably raw if achievable) approx 1/four cup of unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk (preferably organic) two heaping tablespoons of organic cocoa powder 1/two teaspoon of vanilla 1 packet of stevia (or enough to your desired sweetness level) 1/two to 3/four of a scoop of chocolate protein powder (my new favorite is an great GRASS-FED raw whey protein I found here) just a little pinch of sea salt

Put the avocado and almond butter into a bowl and mash together with a fork until smooth. Then add all of the other ingredients into the bowl and mix together vigorously until all is mixed and smooth. If you happen to be very good with a food processor, you can use that too, but I just mash anything together by hand.

If anything went perfect, the consistency will be comparable to pudding... except usual pudding makes you FAT with loads of sugar! My wholesome pudding recipe will actually Support you to burn fat, manage cravings, and satisfy your body's have to have for micro-nutrients, protein, wholesome fats, and fiber.

If the pudding ends up too thick, merely add a bit much more almond milk or coconut milk for much more moisture until the consistency appears perfect.

If you want to get a small wild and add some much more nutrient-rich additions, feel free to add some chopped pecans, chia seeds, rice bran, or walnuts at the end. And it tastes incredible to top this dish with some sliced strawberries!



Dentist Salary
Orthodontist Salary
Physical Therapist Salary


No comments:

Post a Comment